Post 6: A Band /Singer I like

When I was 11 years old, a group of friends showed me a  very handsome guitarist, when I looked at him I felt in love. I asked them about him and my friends told me that he was the guitarist of a musical group called Tokio Hotel, who was called Tom Kaulitz. Since that day that I felt in love with the band, I started to listen to the music that they played and the band became into my favourite band. I started to search information about Tokio Hotel, and I discovered that they were a German group, they were 5 members, and that they were very lovely with the fans. I started to love the music that they played, the sytle is a little bit like rock but also a little bit of pop. I like it a lot because the lyrics of the songs were so emotional, sad and powerful, the feeling that they give to the songs is something that captures me immediately. My favourite song of Tokio Hotel is "In Your Shadow (I can shine)" because it is so lovely and sad, it makes me want to cry but also to fall in love. By now, I still listen to the music that they publish, but not in the way that I loved it when I was 11 years old and I went crazy for them, but I still enjoy each of the songs.


Comentarios