Post 4: My Best Friend

Since I was a little girl, I always loved to make friends. I have never been a person who has a lot of friends, but when I make one, that relation is very strong. In my school days, I had a friend called Javiera, she is a great person, by now, she is still my friend, she knows my family, my whole life, I trust a lot in her. My best memory I had is when I met her in a math class. I have known Javiera for almost 13 years, and I could say, that she is my best friend because the years that we have been friends. But, later, in my high school, I met another person, her name is Fabiola, she was always kind to me, she always helped me in bad times, listened to me when I was sad, when I was in trouble, and the most important, she always made me laugh and happy, I knew her in my first day in high school, and we haven been friends for nine years. The best memory with Fabiola is all the times we spent time to have fun. Also, in high school I made a group of friends that we called "Infinito", because in the beginning, we were eight person, but later we were nine. In my university I knew a group of friends, that we called "Pelposos", in the group we are Camila, Bárbara, Daniela and me. I met the group the first day in the university for 4 years ago, and the best moment with them is when we traveled together to different places in Chile, I love to spend time and hang out with them. 

So, I can't decide which friend is my best friend, I consider all of them my best friends <3.


Comentarios