Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Everyday I use my smartphone, so, I guess that my favorite piece of technology is my cellphone. I got it the year 2018, yes, it is very old, but it works very well. When I wake up, the first thing that I do, is checking my apps, like instagram and whatsapp. Also, I can study in there for my classes with the app "U-cursos" and I check my emails on "Gmail". I use my cellphone very often, because I'm always listening music on "Spotify", there I have a lot playlist, with different kinds of genders of music. I like it a lot, because I can do a lot of things with it, I hope I could buy a new smartphone soon. I don't imagine a life without it, because it works so well for me. It helps me with the things of my university, it helps with my relation with my friends and family, and last but not least, I can investigate about my career. I love my cellphone <3.

Bye.


Comentarios