Post 1: My Autobiography

The last friday, I said in my first post that my name is Constanza, and now I'm going to talk about myself a little more. I was born in Santiago of Chile, the 19th March in 1999, my parents are Mariluz and Marco, I have a sister who is 4 years older than me, and I live with my grandmother and my dog that is a golden retriver of 5 years old (he is the puppy of the picture). The first school that I went to was "CNSC", I went there all my elemenetary school period, later I went to San Pedro Poveda High School, by now I'm in 4th grade of career at University of Chile. In my freetime I like to dance and listen to different kinds of music, make some exercises and hang out with my friends or my family. Saddly, now we are in quarantine, so, I can't do a lot of things, only study and talk with my family or my friends by video call.

Bye.


Comentarios