Post 2: About my career

When I was ten years old I always loved to be an artist (a dancer, singer or an art artist), because I loved to dance, listen to music and draw things, but I never learnt about it with so much success. I went to guitar classes, ballet, folkore, theatre and belly dance, but when I grew up, I realized that those areas where hobbies, not something that I would like to do everyday. My passion was science, I was always interested in nature, chemistry and solve problems, but also, I loved to learn things about history, the society or different cultures, but when I took a test in my school, I realized that I didn't like to read many books. The careers that I was interested in at that moment were Geography, Geology and Renewable Natural Resources Engineering, and with the results of my "PSU" I entered to the last one. By now, I'm a student of 4th grade at University of Chile, and I loved my career, I'm always learning about nature, native vegetation, flora and fauna, among other hings. When I graduate, I would like to work in proyects with remote sensing to evaluate the vegetation of differents zones of the country.

Thats all.
Árbol Naturaleza Paisaje - Gráficos vectoriales gratis en Pixabay



Comentarios